Violence Against Women Community Needs Assessment
$40 gift card per participant –Survivors of Domestic Violence, Human Trafficking & Sexual Assault
Have you survived domestic violence, human trafficking or sexual assault as an adult or when you were under the age of 18?
We want to hear from you! We invite you to be part of a 90-minute confidential group discussion about the needs of people who have experienced abuse, violence, or assault.
All participants will receive $40 gift card for their time.
If you are interested in participating in any of these groups please complete a registration online at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Z69727P.
Or contact Annie Isabel Fukushima* at 415-341-6047 or via e-mail at email@example.com
DATE & TIMES: February and March 2018 at a range of times.
- Horizons (survivors of violence ages 18-24 years-old.) If you are older now but the abuse occurred when you were under 18 years-old or continued into your adulthood, you can participate too! March 14, 2018 at 4:30PM.
- LYRIC (survivors of violence ages 18-24 years-old) If you are older now but the abuse occurred when you were under 18 years-old or continued into your adulthood, you can participate too! March 15, 2018 at 2PM.
Adult survivors of violence:
- James Infirmary. February 28, 2018 at 11AM.
- La Casa de las Madres. February 28, 2018 at 3PM.
Sexual assault survivors:
- San Francisco Women Against Rape. March 1, 2018 at 1PM.
More focus groups forthcoming.
*Annie Isabel Fukushima is a professor of the University of Utah working with San Francisco’s Department on the Status of Women to identify the needs of survivors of violence. All group discussions will be confidential and your identity will not be linked to your comments.